Toilet Blockage Removal
How to remove a toilet blockage ?
To clean a plugged toilet, first bail out enough water to prevent overflowing.
Clear and remove any visible blockage by using a toilet plunger.
Place the plunger over the large opening in the bottom of the bowl and pump about ten times.
Remove the plunger. If water rushes out, it means that the blockage is cleared.
If the plunger fails, try an auger.
Twist the auger into the toilet; try to break through the blockage.
A bent coat hanger can also do the trick (will remove some objects).
Remember chemical cleaners at times are not that effective for toilet bowl blockage.
Cleaners usually can’t reach the blockage, and they complicate the process further.
If your problem still persists, then call for professional help.
Terminos de Busqueda :
- sink blockage clearing
- toilet blockage removal
- unclog toilet from large bowel obstruction
- toilet blockage
- toliet blockages chemicals cleaners
- toilet blockage safe cleaner
- cearing toilet blockage from bowl
- singapore toilets blockage cleanwrs
- obstructed toilet
- how to remove an obstruction in a toilet